- Local inhabited island (600 people) – part of Kaafu Atoll – North Male Atoll – check Maldives map
- very close to Male and Hulhumale airport island – only 35 Minutes by speedboat!
- Neighbours- RESORTS – Four Season and Club Med Kani
- Total measures 0.85 x 0,3 km – walk around in 1 hour
- Local shops with food, drugstore, souvenir shops
- Coral reef about 100 meters behind our Guesthouse
BIKINI BEACH – prepared sunbeds for our clients
10 minutes walk from the Guesthouse, next to football playground with Med Kani resort view. Typical maldives beach with white sand and sparkling blue water view.
RELAX BEACH – next to our Guesthouse
Beach is ready with chairs next to the Guesthouse for your relax in the shadow of palm trees and seeview in behind with Four Season Resort – for coffee and book, only bikini NOT possible.
LOCAL BEACH – behind the Guesthouse – for local people
You can enjoy this beach as well with respect of local traditions – only bikini NOT possible.
- Public ferry transport – every day except friday, 90 Minutes, 3 USD per person
- Schedule Mo, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun 2:30PM (Vilingili terminal MTCC ferry) / 3:30PM (private Huraa ferry- not always up to schedule!) Male – Huraa, 8 AM Huraa – Male
- Thursday and Saturday extra ferry 7PM Huraa – Male, 11PM Male – Huraa
- Maldives Airport is actually on Hulhumale island – transport to Male – every 15 Minutes – 1 USD – Tickets to buy at the airport (from Hulhumale Jetty we recomend to take taxi to Vilingili terminal of Male island, where is the ferry leaving from)
- Male harbour – Huraa – 2 USD per Person – Tickets to buy in the ferry or small shop in the jetty
- Private speedboat – every day anytime up to your wish, only 25 – 35 Minutes up to weather situation
- Adult price for oneway 50 USD, roundtrip 100 USD, child up to 2 years for free, up to 6 years 50% of the prices.
- Our personal is awaiting you, take the bags and bring you to the island without any extra waiting, additional transport or searching ticket office
Republic of Maldives
- Over 1000 islands in the Indian Ocean
- Main city MALE, main airport island HULHUMALE
- Total area 100.000km2 – 20 atolls
- NO VISA needed for most people in EU
- NO vaccination needed
- Islam country – NO alcohol on local islands
- Official language DIVEHI – most people speak english
- Tourist season is throughout all the year
- Daily temperatures 31°C – Water 27°C
- Timeshift to Europe +4h wintertime and +3h summertime
- Local currency RUFIYAA (1 USD = 15.42 MRF), USD accepted
- !!! For easy communication is recommendable to buy local SIMcard at the airport after your arrival – it is about 2USD and the calls in Maldives are for sure cheaper than your Roaming